She's oblivious to all of the hoopla. Isn't that WONDERFUL?! She has not a clue what the excitement is all about, what lies ahead, why we're voting. Oh, to be 12 months old. Now, I better move on from this subject lest a certain someone (ahem, Samantha) continue to hurl not-so-nice stagemom titles onto me!
okay, I'll admit...5% of me believes I deserve the titles.
I thought you'd like to see Sarah enjoying her two favorite activities of late: feeding dolly and playing in the box. So what could be better than feeding dolly IN the box? Not much.
(usually she doesn't try to feed dolly directly into her tummy...but isn't that the cutest thing?? She especially likes when dolly signs "more" and "eat"...so fun)
7 comments:
so cute that she's oblivious and adorable in that box! i think you totally deserve all the bragging posts you want@!!!@#$!!
Brag all you want, how exciting.... Gina :)
Save a little of the bragging for when she WINS the GRAND PRIZE! We're all so excited for you and will flood the Gap website with votes for Sarah!
Enjoy this! It's fun and exciting... All in fun, as always (makes a great story to tell Sarah when she's older and a great story for excited relatives to tell now).
Missing the Pigbear,
Uncle T and Aunt Parmy
Great photos, Patsy! I think we all know which baby would win if she had been entered in the contest, but I am just not THAT kind of mom!
I just love sweet innocence. These are precious pix.
We buy them expensive toys!! And they want to play with the boxes they come in!!! LOL!
Cute photos ..
Post a Comment