Wednesday, November 22, 2006

in place of Christmas photos

I really, really, really want to show you all our Christmas card photos but I must restrain myself. SO I'm making a replacement post. Yesterday we met Steve, Samantha, and Caroline for their photos and after the stress of that was over I snapped some of the girls just being our precious, crazy, wild, relentless girlies.

Sarah, where's your tongue?
Good girl.

8 comments:

Joyce said...

Is, "Where's your tongue" being replaced with, "Where's Sarah?" I just loved when you did that while visiting Calif.
Just keep posting those, "Winner" photos. She is soooo sweet!
Love you...

J.J. said...

i LOVE those little ones!!!

Anonymous said...

Those two are sure are going to miss each other after when you all move! They are both too cute :)

Gina

A.K. said...

love the top one of pigbear- i can almost hear the squeal she must be making in that picture!

Megan said...

TOO CUTE. Love that first one of them both.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just linked to your photography website and under "families" saw the Cobb family photo. . . Rich says that Brent would NEVER wear a hat like that unless Erin told him! He shouldn't laugh. . . little does he know what might be in store for him!

Anonymous said...

Just when I think Sarah can't get any cuter...and then she does!

Love, love these Erin. Your conversions are simply gorgeous!

Julie C Butler said...

OMG .. soooo cute .. Love the outfits!! Sarah is just so darn cute!! The other little one is really cute too!!