Sunday, November 12, 2006

sometimes I wonder

Did he ever think he'd attend an Air Force game hauling a broken-legged baby girl around in a baby sling, chasing down The Bird for a photo op, and leaving before the game even started because it interfered with her naptime?



How quickly our lives change.




eta: Liz, since you just had to throw the score out there...I'm forced to publish this picture. You know I love you girl but you've left me with no other choice...


6 comments:

A.K. said...

I just had one of those "did you ever think you'd be in this place" moments the other day! Can't believe how time flies!!! Give the pigbear and that purple cast a kiss for us!!

J.J. said...

great changes, though, huh?

liz said...

Thanks for bringing the Pegbear along to the tailgate. We're glad we got to hang out with you all!
p.s. ND 39, USAFA 17 :)

Joyce said...

What a dad...big show-off!!! Man does have a dog to get attention, at times. Now using that little girl...is that ever, love!?
Love you...

liz said...

Too Funny, Erin! For the record, I've never gotten so many compliments from old ladies and drunk guys before :)

Megan said...

Too cute!