Sunday, November 19, 2006

did you notice?

Different sidebar. Go look. Now you see it. I'll give you a minute...

Did you click on it? Pretty cool, huh? We're getting geared up for the big vote starting November 28th so I thought I'd make it easy for you all to vote everyday. And my understanding is that you can vote once a day from November 28th until December 31. So get to it! Don't make me get all P'Diddy "Vote or Die" on you. (what does that guy call himself these days anyway? I'm SO not cool enough to know). Just when you thought all the ugly commercials and harassing phonecalls from the midterm elections were gone...ha ha!

Now, for all you bloggers out there I found the coolest site amidst my endless googling trying to figure out how to post a clickable photo in the sidebar. (I love that "googling" is a word.) (I love parentheses too.) Here's the link: Blogger Tips and Tricks.

And I can't ever have a post without a few pics so here are some from several days ago. Sarah took some time for a little light reading in her room. That and a peaceful game of dump-all-the-hair-clips-bows-and-brushes-onto-the-floor-and-see-which-ones-I-can-swallow. I'll spare you the details of how I know she actually won this little game with herself.

Take care, friends. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for all of you. All 17,555 of you as of this very moment (okay, I realize that's really just the same 2 people coming back again and again. And there I go with the parentheses again!).


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, that is so exciting -- alex and I will be sure to vote!The pigbear and I have a similar foot ailment (although my casting is not pretty and purple like hers), and during my downtime I've been scanning over your blog from the beginning; it is amazing to see how she's grown and changed. You have documented it beautifully! Anyways, we can't wait to see the results of the contest! Good luck!

Dave said...

cute pics as usual, love that she still wears her aunt may may outfit! Cant wait for the big vote to begin...

Anonymous said...

He goes just by Diddy now. Gotta keep you hip. Love the pics and am ready to vote!! Daphne

Pink Shoes said...

Over at the revgalblogpals, we're considering this week a whole week of de-lurking (feel free to join in!)! So, I'm leaving comments on blogs that I usually just read and admire from afar! I'll certainly vote -- she's adorable.

Joyce said...

Can't wait to start the voting, in just a few days. I vow not to miss one day! With the recent photos, it looks as if Sarah has adjusted with her new partner; the Purple Cast!!!
Love you all...

Anonymous said...

Can't we vote yet!!!!

When does that cast come off? Looks like she is healing up just fine.

I showed off your litte one and your pictures to a bunch of my coworkers, maybe some new business coming your way. Gina

J.J. said...

that's alla's favorite game too. so fun for mom! anyway...so excited for your clickable link and don't worry, sixthirtyseven.blogspot.com will be supporting the pigbear BIG TIME!

Megan said...

You can count on my votes. BTW, great link for blogging. Good information. Thanks.

Amanda said...

I'm so glad that you listed your blog on 2peas - I always love to look at your pics. Hopeyou don't mind a stocker :)

Anonymous said...

Fear not! The entire employee population of Anderson School District Five is poised as one with their colective finger on the voting button, just waiting to elevate Princess Pigbear to the heights of richly deserved baby fame!!
Granddaddy
((...or maybe I should just be G-Diddy...yo!...))

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Erin, I mean Sarah! :)

Sarah's an original Gap Baby if I ever saw one.

Good Luck!
Rock the Vote. (heh heh heh)

Anonymous said...

You have my vote, she is such a doll how could I not vote for her, and her mom is a great photographer.

Dhana Lauren said...

When I was browsing through the pics of the Baby Gap contest I actually saw the one of your little girl. It was the face shot in her little pink shirt and I called my dh over and told him, "look...that little girl is going to be a finalist if not win" And lo and behold I saw your post on ilp and I was right! She is adorable! Good luck to you!

Julie C Butler said...

Well, I am one that visits you too .. princess is so cute .. and I must say she is one of the cutest in the baby Gap contest .. I so hope she will win .. I cast my vote for her .. I did not realize you could vote once a day though - I will have to go back and vote again and again!!!
Great photos .. Keep us updated!!