Monday, November 06, 2006

finally a shoot for Sarah!

I know I have a bajillion pictures of Sarah but very rarely do I take her out and do a shoot the way I do for my friends. So last week I took advantage of Grama's help and hauled her down to the Broadmoor for some one year photos. We were losing light fast and it was too cold for outfit changes like I'd hoped so I didn't get exactly what I was hoping for. I might have to venture out again soon. Here are some of my favorites anyway. I can't even tell you how thrilled I was to get the one of her standing!













One more quick thing...

I've officially started building my portfoliowith people other than close friends and family. If your and your family or someone you know are interested in portraits, get in touch! I've also started a new photography blog specifically for the purpose of sharing my non-Sarah stuff. So from now on, this site is all Pigbear, all the time. If you want to see some of my other photography stuff check it out here.

Have a great week!

7 comments:

Megan said...

Jamie has that same brown shirt. Those are great pictures. Love the standing one too. Good job on your photography blog too. Can't wait to see more!

J.J. said...

awesome friend!!!

the larsons said...

Checked out your photo blog, and it looks so professional. If I were looking for a photographer, I'd totally call you!

Keep up the good work. When you get to Huntsville and we visit AL, we'll totally hire you to take some more of Stella.

A.K. said...

you better be coming out in may because i want some of your special photographic touches!!!

liz said...

Yeh, Sarah! She's too cute - and getting so grown up :)
ps Erin, notice anything different about my comment today? Maybe it indicates progress I've made... ;) ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the outfits! Daphne

Joyce said...

I am so glad you started doing this. You have much talent and I know I really enjoy all the photos. Kids and pets are the best, as they are so real and true to what they show us!
Love you...