Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ever seen a princess with a broken leg?

Now you have.

Princess Pigbear has two broken bones in her left leg. Poor little thing. She and Grama had a spill on the stairs on Sunday and yesterday the doctor confirmed that Sarah wasn't putting any weight on her leg for a reason. So now she's got a pretty purple cast for the next 3 weeks. Which just means she'll have to wear her pretty purple princess garb a little more often!



And Sarah wanted me to remind everyone that she still has one good leg...which she's been getting around on pretty well, might I add!



Take care everyone. And watch your step.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your foot Sarah, poor little things, but it looks like it hasn't slowed you down much! Poor mommy and daddy have had a rough couple of months worrying about you. No more Dr. visits for you! Take care, Gina

Anonymous said...

oh my lordy..poor thing..seems like she is doing well though..hope she gets better soon..

Susie said...

Poor thing! She sure makes being broken look cute, though!

kwpershey said...

Ouch! I'm so sorry to hear that Sarah got hurt. :-(

Hope the healing goes well.

A.K. said...

poor thing! feel better pigbear!

Susie PSU said...

TWO broken bones in the left leg?? Poor poor pigbear. But, I do LOVE the purple cast!

Anonymous said...

So sorry for the big boo boo, but the pics are still cute. Take care!

Love, AW

Anonymous said...

You're a champ Pigbear!! Uncle-T and I wish you well.
Much Love,
Aunt Parmy

Trice said...

Poor Pigbear...However she makes purple look wonderful. How is grandma doing?

J.J. said...

well when life hands you lemons...mommy sure knows how to make the BEST lemonade!

Anonymous said...

Erin I hope you are all hanging in there...you are in my thoughts!

Jennifer McClung

Anonymous said...

What a little trooper. Isn't life just wild sometimes!

Prettiest broken princess I've ever seen. These pix just have to make Gramma feel better.

Hugs all around.

Megan said...

I can't believe she has a broken leg. Poor thing. She will mend right up and be back to normal before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Bless her heart! Hope you feel better pigbear! But she is an adoreable princess with a broken leg:)

Roz said...

Awwww! I'm sorry to hear about the broken leg! Glad that she's getting around well on her good foot!!! How's grandma doing???

Terry said...

Thanks for all who asked about grama. I'm doing fine. And feel better and better each time I see Sarah accomplish a new feat. She is at the point now where she doesn't even look at the cast -- guess she just thinks it is part of her. She crawls, cruises and pushes her shopping cart like a champ! And best of all, her life-loving and happy Sarah personality is definitely still intact! But I know this will be a story that few of us will forget -- especially grama! And I know I had better start being able to laugh about it soon because the jokes have already started....

Anonymous said...

I, too, can attest that Sarah is her happy little self! She's just the prettiest little resilient princess ever!

Dave said...

broken bones build character, the most important thing to do is not let it slow ya down. it seems like Sarah is on the right track.

Joyce said...

I am so sorry to hear about little Sarah. In the photos, it looks as if she is doing well with her purple legging. She is such a happy girl!
Heal real fast, Sarah.
Love you...

liz said...

Poor PigBear! She seems like she's doing well, though. Is she getting lots of ice cream b/c of this?

Lori Grimes said...

She looks like she taking it like an ol' pro. Hang in there Deed once the cast comes off it will be hard to keep up with her. As far as your mom goes this rates right up there with gramma running over uncle Gary.
Give the Purple Princess Pigbear a big kiss for her Aunt Lu.

Anonymous said...

Grama,

You let me know if anyone is "cracking" jokes on you. That's just not fair for you to take the "fall" for this. We love Grama BC.

Pegbear's Daddy