Seems Ephraim has things a bit confused. Have you read that whole bit about babies becoming fussy in the evenings, particularly around the 6 week mark? Well, we've definitely hit a fussy patch but it has nothing to do with the evenings. He tends to fuss and complain for most of the day (nothing drastic but still a tad grating) and then perk right up around 5:30 or so in time to revel in his bath and bedtime routine. He even joins us for dinner on most nights, quietly cooing or sleeping in his bouncer chair atop the dinner table. It's a welcome change from the nightly wailing we sustained with Pi'bears when she was his age. Although I am ready for a cheerier baby during the day. And one who smiles. I'm still holding out for that big pay-off.

(above photos obviously snapped by Brent, not me, but I'm too lazy to make him his own watermark. As Caroline would say, "Maybe anudder day.")
9 comments:
How sweet! And isn't it great to be in front of the camera to capture those memories?! How did you teach Brent to do so well? Any tips? I can't get my husband to do 1/4 as well as yours does.
Lovely pictures. . . so nice to see YOU in them! And look at what a good helper Sarah is, that is so sweet!
He is the most gorgeous baby I have ever seen. His eyes jut draw me in. I love the first bath photo. So cute. He looks so content.
Yeah, hand that camera over to him so we can see YOU!! We miss you, friend! Have you done anymore photoshoots of yourself lately?
hee hee
Miss you, Erin. Return that message that I left on your cell phone, would ya?
Long-time lurker, first time poster (I think). Does that little guy know how to find the camera or what? He is such a beautiful baby!
Catching up on some of your older posts, it looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas. I'm sure it was a little more memorable for Sarah than Ephraim, but I'm equally sure that she made enough memories for the both of them!
Oh, and thank you so much for your kind words and prayers. Where would any of us be without prayer?
hey, charlie actually did that for a couple of weeks till he figured out his 'life routine' -- then all at once the cooing and smiling began happening constantly -- and still is!
Your babies are just beautiful -- and what a sweet big sister! I can't wait to see that first baby smile with those pretty lips!
What a sweet little fella he is! I love that pic of Sara helping out...totally adorable!
Such good pictures Coleman! I'm impressed! Maybe he can get give Wallis a few pointers?
Love the pictures and I am sure that Ephraim will get his schedule figured out soon. And mommy looks so happy in the pictures!
Post a Comment