Wednesday, January 09, 2008

a funny fave.

Pigbear and Grandaddy were having a jolly old time together in "Sarah's room" at their house. From down the hall I heard lots of squeals and giggles and book-reading and then, silence. And more silence. And a little bit more. So I tip-toed down the hallway and found this.



Grandaddy fast asleep on the end of the bed, gifted with several dolls and bears and such, and an ornery little two-year old just jumping away. Thank God for cameras.

10 comments:

J.J. said...

seriously? like actually asleep? or faking?

Megan said...

Oh that is just too cute! She seems to be finding her inner stinker.

Anonymous said...

What a PERFECT moment to capture!!
Amy T.

Robin said...

Haha! I love how Sarah had her Grandaddy snuggle with her dollies et al. So cute.

Shana-Lynn said...

That is hilarious! Great capture.

Lisa said...

That is great!

erin said...

Oh yes, he was really asleep. After 20 years in the Navy and all the time underweigh I guess he can sleep through anything!

Anonymous said...

That is priceless!

Gina said...

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

OH MY SOUL! That is so cute! There is something so precious about a grand daddy and his grands.