Okay, confession time. I stalk you guys. Yep, I'm obsessive about checking my sitemeter to see who's checking us out, where you live, where you came from, blah, blah, blah. Now don't get all freaked out about it...I'm not coming after you or anything. I'm just
interested. But it doesn't matter anymore anyway because now my sitemeter hates me. Three days ago it said 27 people hit my blog that day. Yesterday, 0. Today, 0. Which means one of two things:
1. My sitemeter hates me.
2. YOU hate me and are never coming back.
I'm choosing to believe that it's my sitemeter and not you. Am I right? If I'm right, does anyone know how to get my sitemeter to love me again? Sigh.
Just in case there IS someone out there that still loves me...here's a pic for you. Sarah admiring baby Hayden. Who (whom?) you can see more of on
my photography blog.
39 comments:
You know everyone still loves you. I get on your blog a couple of times a day looking for new posts or pics! Love ya! Daphne
I am new to your site and love it. I am on it everyday, so there is definitely something wrong with your sitemeter!
I think I speak for everyone out there when I say I JUST LOVE reading websites about babies!!!! Keep up the good work!! We LOVE you!!! I've got to go Lily is crying!! Very loudly!! Talk to you later!!!
I'm sort of new to your site too. I think something is definitely wrong with your site meter! B/c I know that i checked the page this morning!
Yep it has to be wrong i visited yesterday
we love pigbears adventures
Does that mean if you stalk us that's it's okay if we stalk you? Really, it's slightly embarrasing. I've just been in awe at the way you've handled everything and I don't have a People subscription so you're it for my paparatzi photo's. Plus, I mean, she's just so darn cute!
I am a consistent lurker on your website. :) You have taken beautiful photos of Delaney, and I always look forward to seeing the photos you are taking of the Pigbear - and everyone else. I take personal ownership in some of the Nebraska votes for the Baby Gap Girl. :)
Keep up the great work!!! When you don't post for awhile, I check with Brandy to make sure you are all okay.
oh alla would be oohing and aahing too!
We don't hate you :) And I'm sorry but I have no idea how to fix your sitemeter :(
Beautiful pictures of Hayden! We finally got to see his sparkling eyes! Keep 'em coming...
Well, add another to the people who don't know you who "stalk" your blog...
I'm Renee, I'm a college student from Grand Rapids, MI, and I found your blog when you told everyone on 2peas to vote for Sarah (which I did--She is a total dollface, btw).
AND I definitely checked your site yesterday, so your meter is probably off. AND I wouldn't know how to fix it...
But have a great day!!!
What? I visited earlier today and yesterday...You are in my favorites:)- must be the site meter. I found your blog through Lyndsay Stratner's blog -whose story I have followed since she was on the Nest. I'm a site meter stalker too- can't get much info out of it though.
I don't have a clue about the site meter, but I would love to know where you got it?? I want one! :)
I'm so computer clueless... my husband is a computer guy so I normally just leave all that kind of stuff to him :)
Hey, my sitemeter died last week, for about 4 -6 days, and then it magically started working again. I check my sitemeter religiously, so I know how you feel! Have faith, it will be up and running in no time. If you click on locations, it will still tell you who came and where they are, just the numbers of hits for the day is off. Hope that encourages you - keep posting!!
I checked it yesterday, so it's not telling you the truth! :)
It's ovbious that your site has had so many hits that you have shut down sitemeter. Hope they can fix it soon! Love, Mom
Nope, we're all stalking you, too, don't worry! Oh, and if you want to play, I'm tagging you to name 5 things that make you happy.
Erin, I agree with your mom. your site had soooo many visitors that it crashed...That's great because so many people love your blog! I'm a true "pigbear" fan I have to admitt it, She's just too darn cute. By the way your DOF shot's always look so beautiful...what lens are you using?
Trish.
I'm here!! I check in almost every day!! Sometimes I just need a little dose of pigbear to brighten my day :)
Oh and you've been tagged!
Post six weird things about yourself. Link back to my blog :)
This happened to me, Erin, and the site meter doodad wasn't on the face of my blog so it wasn't counting hits. But I see yours down there, so I am stumped.
Your photos of Hayden are wonderful :)
sitemeter may hate you, but I certainly don't! your blog is in my favorites-- which list I run down at least once a day. so count me for yesterday, today and definitely tomorrow!
you introduced me to wendy-- I will visit you indefinitely as my way of saying thank you ;) ;)
i can tell you that I checked your blog about 5 times yesterday because we had a snow day and i was doing work all day (i.e.- checking blogs!). hope your still visiting my site too- haven't heard from ya in a while! have a great day!
Your sitemeter doesn't hate you...I come at least once a day..maybe more...ask my husband, LOL.
Jennifer :)
Still lovin' you and check every day. And I check mine now to see all 7 people who look at my blog each week. :) I'm compulsive (oh, I mean, interested) too! We're kindred like this! :) Hugs to you all!
Hi Erin, my name is Julie, I am an occasional poster on 2peas (Mumof3) and found your blog through there. I am such a wannabe photographer and I love your work so have started to visit you blog regularly. I have a daughter who is almost 6 and boy/girl twins who are nearly 3 1/2. Your daughter is gorgeous and you have such wonderful pictures of her. I watched your TV appearances in awe. You looked so relaxed and comfortable like you had been appearing on TV for years. I am in the UK and living quite close to London. I look forward to reading your blog as I scroll through my favourites list every day. Thank you for sharing.
I'm still here, Erin!! :) Love that photo and hope you all are doing well! I need the details about your move to Huntsville! E-mail me! kristina_proffitt@hotmail.com :)
The sitemeter is a liar because I check all the blogs I love at least 4 times day.
I'm also obsessed with seeing who is checking me out. I use google analytics.
I think your sitemeter is broken! I check your blog daily to get my dose of Pigbear! She's such a cutey! :-)
The "Princess Pigbear" has become part of my daily routine...Never miss a day or I'd have serious Pigbear withdrawls!!!
Love you Girl,
Virginia
30 Comments so far so it's definitely not your sitemeter. I LOVE reaing your blog and seeing pictures of the Pig Bear everyday! Your site meter might not work because you probably have so many fans :-) - me included!! Thank you so much for sharing her with us and your experience on being a mom!
The bigger question is how to get a sitemeter. I check you daily, by the way, but am also on blogspot/blogger and would love to know who is visiting me.
-Amanda
well, like you, I'm a secret stalker of other 2p's photographers. I quietly lurk, but have to agree, it's your sitemeter...not us! Keep postin!
Kristal
Forgot to tell you something else. Check out www.topblogarea.com and you can see how you rank among other bloggers if you sign up. I bet you'll be at the top!
Most definitely time to get a new site meter. I look for pigbear updates all the time!
There's a good reason Pigbear won that contest (besides her gorgeousness)and it's all your blog fans!! But I have to say - you have been lagging a bit lately. Don't you know we all live to read your latest??? Making us go so long between updates is just plain cruel! :-)
Erin,
I pretty much look every day, you know that we still love you and your family. I finally got to watch one of your interviews and it was great you did a great job. When are you moving - I am hoping that we will be able to see you in July when we are in Denver.
Carol
Hey Erin! Oh my gosh that is one of the cutest newborn babies I have ever seen!! He is sooo cute! I hope all is well with you guys!
*Michelle*
I also found your blog through two peas when Sarah needed votes for the competition. I've loved following her progress, thanks so much for sharing that with us. I'm checking in from the UK.
I love your blog, and it's even got me thinking about starting one of my own! My family is just afraid I might write incriminating (or embarrassing!) stories about them. They look worried now whenever I am on the computer! Your pics of Pigbear remind me of my oldest daughter when she was little. Great photography!Keep it up; it's inspiring!
Post a Comment