Hi all, Daddy blogging here. I haven't posted any video lately, so I thought I would share a Valentine's collection. Here's a few clips of Sarah enjoying a Valentine's cupcake, trying on her Cupid wings, and jamming with Charlotte to the magic card from Mama Jo and Papa.
I realize some of you want footage of Sarah and Charlotte--I'm working on it.
14 comments:
Yea, I'm first! Sarah is just so cute and so smart. I love the footage of her jamming with Charlotte. Love those videos.
Brandy
I LOVE the video!! More, more!
I am so glad I can see Sarah in action!! She's one smart little girl! Isn't it amazing how a little music can really get babies animated? Charlotte is a cutie pie just like her cousin :-) .
Hope you have more to share!
Oh, Oh, Oh...
I just love that video.! Now if you could get Terry and the other girls wearing those wings and jammin' that would make my day!
Love you all...
Thanks for sharing your video. Love it. Sarah is so cute and so smart. Also loving the sign-language (more)!
Erin,
I love the videos you put up here.
Sarah is just the sweetest.
How was her bath after she pointed to her hair while eating the cupcake? :)
Cute video. Loved it. As I was watching it, Elaina my 2 year old was pointing to her eyes, and all other body parts when you were talking to Sarah. She keep saying "baby, baby" She loved it too! Have a good one!
Caroline says more Sarah videos! She thinks they are even better than pictures when we do our daily Sarah stalking.
Erin, we have enjoyed watching Sarah over the last few months. It's also fun to hear your voice on the videos
The Moyers
omg alla got one of those cards like 6 months ago from her nana and it STILL works and she STILL dances to it - it plays 'rockin robin!'
Oh man is she cute! I just got the sound on my computer fixed, so this is the first video I've been able to watch, woohoo. TFS, Brent =)
Awesome video, Erin and Brent...Sarah is an absolute cutie pie!
-Cody & Katie
She is too cute. Love the wings!
Post a Comment