It's yet another cold snowy day here so I took the chance to get some shots of Sarah. I'm soooo sick of the bulk and weight of winter clothes so I cranked the heat up in our house and stripped Sarah down to a bloomer. It's been too long since I've seen that sweet baby skin!





Naming all her favorite people from this past weekend...

And my personal favorite...it's just SO Pigbear...

A few more things:
- Amy had her baby on Tuesday night! Check out her blog to see some pics of the sweetest baby boy!
- My sister opened a shop on etsy to sell some of her designs. She is oh-so trendy (SO much more than me!) and has some really neat things listed there. My favorite is the top/skirt/tunic/dress thingy. I'm pushing her to make lots of and lots of them in several patterns and colors. I just think the design is amazing. There are only a few things up now but she's sure to be listing more so check back often!
- And another media update. Sarah and I appeared on two more morning shows Wednesday and yesterday. You can see them here and here. On that second link you'll have to scroll down to find her story. We're setting something up for here on Colorado Springs too so I'll let you know when that happens.
16 comments:
Thanks for sharing the videos with us, you are doing a great job in the interviews. I will get grandma and grandpa over so they can watch too. Enjoy.
The videos are really cute! Daphne
love the pigbear in her diapers! how sweet and precious... just the basics
It's cool to see how her face has changed since the baby gap picture in the same hat. Beautiful work, as always.
She is too cute in the pictures! I've been enjoying watching the videos you've been posting. The clip of the Gap shoot and the fan had me cracking up! This must be very exciting for all of you!
Great job with the interviews. You handled it like a pro and Sarah's a natural. She's looking more and more like you everyday and those green eyes of hers well.... they speak for themselves.
Oh she's just a doll. And You, you are a pro at the interviews. I believe everything that happens to people happens to people for reasons, and seeing Sarah and you handle all of this explains even more why you've been blessed. Congrats!!!
how CUTE is she waving and peek-a-booing!!! love the new pics! alla must THiNK i'm going to crank up the heat cause she is forever taking off her socks and just wanting her swimsuit on. sheesh.
So cute. The first and the last are my favorites. What a doll.
Oh Erin, she is seriously adorable, my gosh!!!
So awesome about your sister selling her designs-WAY cool!!
And I loved watching you two on TV, that is wonderful!!! I wanna hear about Hawaii! =)
Love how her eyes have turned... beautiful green just like her mom and dad's. Love you! Mom
You sound great in those interviews, seriously, Erin - you're so talented at so many things!
awwww...she is just adorable in the videos! Congrats again!
Those videos are so cute, she really is a laid back baby and from the looks of it on her way to being a laid back toddler... :)
Just watched the video's and they are terrific. she is definately the cutest little girl. And I love how she watches herself in the monitors, too cute.
Erin - How exiting for you and your family - Sarah is such a doll .. I can't wait to get home and watch the little clips!!
She is just too cute .. and love the photos above ..
Take care,
Julie
Post a Comment