Thursday, December 14, 2006

two things

1. Have you ever seen such cuteness as the likes of these two?














2. If you are a photographer then RUN (or whatever the web-surfing alternative is) to this site and beg her to include you. I'm not positive who the "wonderful photographer friend" is that she speaks of but I've got a pretty darn good guess and I know it would be worth your while (and your $$$) to learn the amazing stuff this pro has to teach you. I'm just sayin.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, I ran! LOL

I'm really interested in this adventure.

Thanks for the tip. :)

Marla said...

Erin, thanks for sharing this! I ran, too! I didn't know Wendy was your mentor ... I just love her style.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, when did Caroline get all of those teeth!?!?!

I can hear them laughing.Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Sarah TOTALLY looks like she did something naughty in that picture. We've got some cuties, for sure.

kristina proffitt said...

I bet I know who the wonderful friend is! ;) I've e-mailed her! Thank you! :) Love the photos!! Too cute!

J.J. said...

i totally ran.

Megan said...

I love seeing Sarah and Caroline playing together. Bath shots are the best! Keep them coming.

Julie C Butler said...

I ran too Erin - thanks so much for the link ..
I am interested too .. I just love her photography - I did not know she existed .. But I am glad you posted her Blog!!!
Oh! BTW - these photos are gorgeous!! Too cute..

Thanks again!