There's been a call for more Sarah video--sorry it's taken me a while to post something. This should make up for it. All I can say is watch out...Pigbear's on the prowl!
-Brent
16 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awesome!! Love being able to see her on video vs. the pictures (even though the pictures are always GREAT Erin!!) Well kids, life as you know it is officially OVER! Next she'll tackle opening doors (if she hasn't already that is...)
SOOOOO Cute. Stella will love to watch that! Whenever I check my email, she climbs in my lap and says "wanna see baby see-ah." Sarah is just beautiful!
Love it! Thanks for that video Brent. The boy's and I watched it over and over. Aaron said "I can't believe Sarah can walk, when are we going to see her again?
This video is amazing - I am so glad I have Cameron's first steps on Video too!! This just takes me back - he's only been walking for 3 months .. but it's going by so fast !! I can't belive how time is passing by just so quickly!! Thanks for sharing these special moments!!
It is just amazing what technology can bring our way...I felt like Sarah was here, at the house, taking those first steps! Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Love you...
16 comments:
Awesome!! Love being able to see her on video vs. the pictures (even though the pictures are always GREAT Erin!!) Well kids, life as you know it is officially OVER! Next she'll tackle opening doors (if she hasn't already that is...)
isn't it amazing how quickly they become experts!
That is so adorable! Brings back many memories of the proud moment that I had when my little one (now 5!) began walking! Congrats!
SOOOOO Cute. Stella will love to watch that! Whenever I check my email, she climbs in my lap and says "wanna see baby see-ah." Sarah is just beautiful!
Hi guys, love seeing Sarah walking. Grandma was here a little while ago so I showed it to her too. Merry Christmas.
Grandaddy and I watched this video over and over! Thank you for sharing Sarah's first steps.
Love it! Thanks for that video Brent. The boy's and I watched it over and over. Aaron said "I can't believe Sarah can walk, when are we going to see her again?
Aw, so cute! Congrats to Sarah on her first steps! Love that video! :)
I love the hip-jiggle she does!
She's a PT's dream! Congrats! Daphne
This video is amazing - I am so glad I have Cameron's first steps on Video too!!
This just takes me back - he's only been walking for 3 months .. but it's going by so fast !! I can't belive how time is passing by just so quickly!!
Thanks for sharing these special moments!!
Adorable. Sooner or later she will be running.
Way to go Pigbear! I guess Uncle-T & I need to start baby-proofing our house. We can't wait to see you!
Hugs & Kisses!
It is just amazing what technology can bring our way...I felt like Sarah was here, at the house, taking those first steps!
Thanks for sharing this with all of us.
Love you...
Adorable! I miss the days when my little ones first began walking.
TFS :)
Yay for Sarah!! That cast SO didn't slow her down, she's a pro now... ;)
Post a Comment