Tuesday, December 05, 2006

mmmmm...cookies

While we were waiting for Brent to get home for lunch Pigbear and I had a little snack together. I like the Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs because they're just the right amount when you need a sweet thing. Sarah likes them because they're small enough that she can get about 6 in her mouth at a time. Good thing mommy is standing by to relieve any choking that might ensue.

On another note, we recently celebrated Sarah's one year anniversary of becoming "the Pigbear". It was the weekend of Brent's surprise birthday party last year when Tory and Parmy snuck into town for a visit. We were all in stitches watching 5-week old Sarah explode into a little fit while wearing her sweet pink hooded BABY GAP (!) jacket. It had little ears at the top that made you think "bear" but the color screamed "pig". Amidst the tantrum we dubbed her pigbear. And the rest is history. Happy Anniversary, Princess Pigbear.
Baby Lily, enjoy your name while you have it because your obnoxious nickname is just around the corner. I'm quite sure of it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah's two lower teeth are so cute. So, I suppose all she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth?

Lily is doing great and getting used to her new surroundings. While I recover, Lily has been well taken care of by her Papa, MamaJo, Grandma, Grandpa, and Masi...and of course her daddy!!

YES, Aunt DeeDee, you are correct...I was just commenting on how Lily only has another month or so before her daddy changes her name (can't wait to hear what it will be!)

We can't wait for all of us to get together!!

Much Love,
Aunt Parmy

Megan said...

Man, she is so cute. Love that little face.

Anonymous said...

What adorable photos, Erin! Love the nickname pigbear! We call Caylin baby bird! ;)

A.K. said...

she looks SOOO grown up in the first picture.... i still vividly remember the "pigbear" picture.... make time stop and don't allow her to get any older!!!

Julie C Butler said...

Is it really this bright in your house - I am so jealous!!! I love it ..these photos are precious!!
I was going to ask where her nickname came from!!!
Thanks for sharing!!

Joyce said...

A glass of cold milk and cookies...what more does a girl need....Yum!!!!
Not sure what you will think of your nickname, when you are dating some fine fellow, Ha!
Love You....

liz said...

I want some milk and cookies!

Dave said...

good thing Sarah likes her milk, she will probably have to be drinking Charlotte's for her before too long! Love that purple flower barette btw...cant wait 'til Charlotte has enough hair

J.J. said...

so cute that cookie eater!