These pics are a couple weeks old but I just remembered them and thought I'd share. We were having a little reading session while I was trying to finish up
The Memory Keeper's Daughter for book club. In case you can't tell, Sarah is an avid reader. No, seriously. She can't get enough of books. We read about 10-15 books every time she wakes up...and she's still taking 2 naps a day. Add in morning wake-up and 3 books before bed and we're averaging almost 50 books a day! It's a good thing I've got thousands stock-piled in the garage! (
Jodi- I hope your mom is reading this...I know she loves my book posts!)

How's the
voting going everyone? Are you still going strong? Only 3 weeks and 3 days left...and, for me, it can't come soon enough! The waiting is killing me!
12 comments:
Love seeing you in the pictures once in a while. I have been voting daily. It's part of my morning routine!
Caught you on 2peas and have been voting daily since I heard. Congrats. There is no way she can't win. She is definately the cutest on there!
I know Sarah was HAPPY that day! She not only had a book to look at but got to be on the couch too!!
Thanks for the suggestion on a new book to read. I and my friends are voting daily for Sarah! Daphne
You've got my vote...from 2 e*mails! And I make my husband vote too! She has to win, she is the most adorable on on there!
Happy Voting! The wait will be here before you know it!
Love the pictures of you and Sarah....too cute!
hi erin - i have no patience when waiting for such things - drives me crazy.
i have been voting for sarah everyday - i really want her to win - it's great that you put a new link, having them in all the places i visit makes it easy to pop by and click her pretty pic.
Good luck....
oh and reading with your kids like that is the best thing you can do for their literacy skills (it's something i am really passionate about) - and it's fun.
Sheila
I've been voting my tail off, 5 times a day :) I'm tempted to create a few more email addresses so I can vote some more!
Erin, you're great! My mom WILL love this post. :)
I've been voting diligently...when do they announce the results?
love that! how was that book?!?!? that's the one i've been thinking of reading next!
Erin,
I do love that post! There's nothing better than seeing a child love books... store those moments in your heart.
Jan, Jodi's mom
Hi Erin,
I'm a friend of Jodi's from college and she turned me onto your website because she knows how much I like cute babies. :)
Just wanted to let you know that I have voted for your dear little one and I hope she wins!
From Washington, DC,
Monica
As a fellow Coloradoan, I just saw a little blurb about the baby gap voting and saw your post on ILP. She's got my vote, what an angel!!!
Post a Comment