After having several friends, family members, and colleagues pour over my new site it's finally ready to be seen!
A few issues still to be worked out though:
1) I'll be adding a splash page in the next month so watch for it!
2) As it stands now I'm still not googleable (<---- LOOK! A NEW WORD!) I'm working on it and I'm pretty sure the splash page will help (thanks Lyndsay for that tip!) 3) I don't believe my contact page is working properly even after going through the steps suggested by my web host. I certainly don't want to miss out on anyone's messages so email me directly if you use the contact page and don't hear from me. Address is in the sidebar of this blog as well as after you fill out the contact form on the site. Thanks for looking!!!
ERIN COBB PHOTGRAPHY
31 comments:
Looks awesome Erin!! I filled out the contact form just so you could test it out and see if it's working.
BIG congrats on this accomplishment FRIEND!!
Wow! That looks great. So when are you going to be in Colorado again? I could use some great photos for my bare walls.
Beautiful! Will you come to Atlanta and photograph my children??? Pretty please? You are a lot closer than Colorado now!
Love it! Now, come to AZ so I can have you shoot us in the desert splendor.
Amanda AZ
I'm so excited for you! It's just wonderful! I'm off to to put a link to in on my blog!
Congratulations on your unveiling!
I love it. LOVE it. You are so super talented :) Awesome job, Erin. May God conntinue to bless you :)
That look amazing! I am so happy for you! I wish all the success you can stand:)
Congratulations!
Is there anything you're NOT good at?
It looks great! Congratulations!
Sooo good! Makes me wish you lived out here in So Cal so you could photog my fam...
congrats Erin!!! it looks great- you have done an amazing job and I know you will be rewarded for that in Feb!!! yay!!!!
Congratulations, Erin, you are officially a professional photographer.
It looks fan-tab-U-lous! I'm ready to come on down to AL to have you photograph my little one!
hehehe....I hope you got my email (it's a "splash" page) =) Happy to help! It really does look fabulous!!
Ha! Lyndsay, I did get it. Pregnancy does the craziest things to my brain! =)
Way to go. . . so proud of you!
YAY erin!!! it's AWESOME!
It looks awesome Erin and you have such a great variety of shots in your portfolio... You really were busy portfolio-building. Beautiful and fresh. Best wishes to you!
Congrats Erin! I'm going to add it to my photo links if you don't mind!! So happy for you and best of luck.
Looks wonderful Erin! We'll be coming to Huntsville someday for a visit & a photo shoot!!
It looks WONDERFUL and makes us miss you even more as we approach Leah's 2nd birthday!
Erin,
Awesome website! Glad Sarah is enjoying her dress...quite the compliment to have it picked out for "school"! Love her new room too! The books are a HUGE hit so thank you for those! Noah LOVES getting mail when he and Daddy go get it in the evenings too. Can't believe how HUGE Sarah looks in that swing...seems like she was just a baby a-swinging away in it!
Colleen
Site looks great, congrats!
It's fantastic!!!!!
i've been so busy these past few days, but your site looks terrific. it is so fresh!
i hope you are finding tons and tons of hits!!
Amazing photos!!! The site looks great!!
It looks great Erin. Congratulations!
Looks AMAZING Erin! You are so talented! Congratulations--you are going to have wonderful "career"!
Post a Comment