Oh well, I couldn't think of a good one anyway.
I have lots of pics from the 4th to share but right now I'm too lazy and exhausted from my battles with our internet service provider today. If you checked out my POTD you can see I'm already distraught about the whole thing so I'll just skip the story and head for the photos.
This weekend Aunt Parmy taught Sarah one of the handiest little skills a girl could ever have: posing. She would say, "Sarah, can you pose?" and this is what we got. There's a hands-on-her-hips one too but it's just TOO. MUCH.

I'm so glad God made Aunties. Every girl needs a few good ones.
21 comments:
i LOVE sarah's new piggies!
she's looking sooo grown up! counting down the days till we can pose with that little one!
AHHHH! TOO much...overload of cute...cant take any more....I am lovin the new pose.
I can just hear lil Cobb chanting now "Mom, Sarah thinks she's....!"
I've been having the same problem with blogger. I found that if you hover your mouse around the word "title" and "click" you'll end up in the title box. Strange.
LOVE the poses!
Too cute! Yes, I agree, the hands on the hips is too much for such a sweet little girl. Luckily, I don't think she figured that one out. I too love those pigtails.
The one in the tree makes her look like such a BIG girl! Where's our "Baby Sarah" gone? See you soon!
Love the pics. What a cutie. Glad you are back to blogging too! Daphne
random adoring reader just wanting to let you know blogger has been messing with all of us. I finally got it to work using the TAB button to go from place to place on the page until i ended up in the Title box.
And Sarah - those pictures make me want to give her a bear hug! So cute!
I love that pose! She is looking so grown up. I was having the same blogger title problems, too. I faked it by changing the font in the first line of my entry. . .
Off to check the POTD!
OMG, she's just so darling. She's really getting more into her big girl stage.
I'm loving those piggies too!!
TOO cute!
Looks like she's ready for her first beauty pageant!
love the pics...what a cutie!!!!
Those are hysterical. Almost as funny as your Ode to the Internet on POTD!
I, too, am having blog/internet love/hate. But today it's better!
These are way too cute. Gotta love that pose and Aunties!
You can't get much cuter than that now! OMG!
I love how she can really ham it up for the camera!!!
P.S. Her hair is getting really long!!!!
These are just precious. Sarah is getting to be a Big Girl. She will be a great help, when the baby comes.
Love you....
waou! Love the professional poses!!! She's sitll sooo cute...
French mom
Post a Comment