Seems like every other blog I read posted holiday photos like nine posts ago. I guess I'm always a little behind. :) Hope you enjoy these anyway. We had a fantastic time at the river with Brent's parents and family. They have such a cool place, made even cooler by little dirty baby feet running around all over the place. At one point we were all outside pushing Sarah in the baby swing when Brent's dad (aka "FIL", "papa", "BDR"...take your pick) made a comment about needing to put another one up for Lily next summer. I had to add, "I think you'll need
two more...we'll have an eight month old!". I love that our families are growing and changing and filling that whole dang place with baby shtuff.
And for those of you who've been wanting to see the belly, this will have to do. I adore that Parmy thought to take a shot of me photographing Lily. I love this photo. I'm considering using it on my official website (that is, once I get off my lazy prego behind and get it done!)

23 comments:
Erin, you look so cute prego. And I absolutely LOVE those matching baby bathing suits!
Great pictures again.! Hey, am I the first to comment? Wow!
you look adorable! i agree the suits are awesome!!!
see you tomorrow!!!
The bathing suits are too cute. Daphne
Love those matching suits! Funny you mentioned a swing for each grandchild, we just came back from the thrift store and picked up another tricycle for when Sarah and Brody are both here. Will have to have another for Charlotte by the time Camp Grama has its first session!
I can tell you guys are having such fun! Making me miss those hot southern summers...the girls are so adorable, Im gonna have to refrain from showing Charlotte the pics, wouldnt want any cousin jealousy!
PS that Lily is looking more like her daddy everyday...
I was going to comment on how cute those girls are in matching suits, but then I saw the one P took of your pregnant self taking photos and I started crying. I miss you, Erin! Give yourself a giant hug for me, okay?
Love this post. I too love the pic of Sarah and Lily in matching suits...we need to get Charlotte one too =)
Okay, I was thinking exactly the same thing as Liz! You look adorable and so do those little girls!
Amy and Liz, it's actually nice to hear that I'm missed just as much as I'm missing, you know? Liz, thank you so much for your call. It was the bright spot in my week.
aw of course they have matching suits! lovely ladies! and you look GREAT! love that there's a pic of you taking a pic!
erin,
Great pictures - by the way did Brent get out of the Air Force or is he still in? Sarah looks like she is having soo much fun!!!
I'm a frequent visitor and I just wanted to add that you shouldn't feel too bad about just getting around to posting I just finished posting on my blog for the 4th. I had to chuckle when I jumped over to yours and you said the same thing. You take wonderful pictures and I love the picture of you. Nothing like capturing what you love to do.
How fun! and I have to agree- those bathing suits are too darn cute. You look so cute too!! :)
Erin,
I too love the matching suits and belly! I see so much of Sarah in Brent's expression in the first water pic. Glad you had a fun 4th! Great pics as always!
Colleen W.
Oh, I was so HOPING for a belly shot! Thanks!
See you soon. Time is approaching, just not fast enough.
Love the photos...as always. Does Brent have a twin? So glad you all are able to get together. We will see you in August, when we visit your mom and Tom.
Love you...
Yes, Carol, Brent is now out of the AF and working for NASA. We're officially civilians!
Ms. Joyce, that's not Brent's twin but it is his older brother, Tory. They really do resemble each other strongly which is one of the reasons I think Sarah is so enamored by her uncle. He looks a lot like Brent, sounds like him, and plays with her just like her daddy does...she loves it!
How cute are those matching swimsuits!
You're right, that photo of you is great! What an awesome sister-in-law!
How precious! Love the matching suits! Love the way Sarah's eyes are so complimented in he color of the suit. Love that we finally see your precious bump. I want to see the cool maternity clothes your sister is making...........if she is???
What a fun looking time! I wish I was there in the river too!!! Glad you answered the question about Brent's brother because they sure do look a lot alike! And what a sweet comment from Liz...
Erin,
Love the pictures. Congrats on Brent's new job
Awwww, Erin, you look so CUTE! I would definitely use it on your website. We need to schedule a get together when you aren't so tired :)
You're too adorable, Erin.
I can see where Sarah gets it from. :)
I always feel like I was right there with you when I see your photos.
Love your work!
Post a Comment