Here's my perfectly precious niece, Lily. She was such a great model for me when they were here visiting. She totally helped me get the bug again for photographing little ones. I may even have to get my own out for some portraits soon.
Love you Lily!
Her parents aren't too shabby either...
(Parmy your CD will be in the mail this weekend!)






10 comments:
what a beautiful girl - and so HAPPY
What a wonderful surprise! Great job as usual. I was just going to cheer up Lily (she has her first cold) by showing her some Pigbear pics...but she loved seeing herself too! THANKS Aunt DeeDee, can't wait to see the CD.
XOXO
What a doll! I love her dress!!
She is so, so cute Parmy and Tory! I love the black and white shot!
She is adorable!
Thanks for the nice comments. Lily looks a lot like her daddy and we think that's pretty cute =)
Samantha, I am just dying to meet Caroline. I hear she is adorable and amazing. Maybe you can share a You-Tube video(?)
Yeah, Sam...how bout some videos...or a BLOG?!
OMG Lily, you are the cutest little booger! What a playful smile...Love that close up with he cute hat!
Hey Erin! I hope everything is going well with the move an everything! My family and I are so excited that you are having a boy! Congrats!!
ps. I have a story for you about Dustin...haha!
-Michelle
Lovely photos of a beautiful family! Love the vivid colors with Lily in her hat!
Post a Comment