I'll just go ahead and put it out there that baby Cobb is a BOY!
Well, at least, the doctor is 90% sure it's a boy. And best of all, it looks like a healthy boy. Woohoo!
36 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Brent, Erin and Sarah, CONGRATULATIONS! So glad to hear your little boy is healthy! So excited for you all! What wonderful news! Love, Dan, Colleen and Noah
Congratulations! I just made my blog announcement today that we're expecting in January 2008. No word yet on the sex.
Hope things are well in AL! I don't know how far you are from Anniston, but maybe you'll meet the pastor your mom and I are friends with while you're living in the state.
Cobb Family, Congrats, life in your household will never be the same with a boy - take my work for it they are so unpredictable to say the least. but therre isn othing better when they climb on your lap to snuggle.
Oh, yay! Boys are SO much fun. They can be noisy and get oh so dirty - but there's something special about having a little man head over heels in love with his momma - good times! Congrats!
Congratulations! I have two boys myself and could not be happier. Now, what kind of name will you give him that will be able to meet 'the pigbear'? That's tough!
Erin!!! Thats so exciting!!!!!!! What a great family you have and now you get to experience a whole new world! Congrats on everything -Hope Sarah's excited too!!
I knew it!!! I just had a feeling! Welcome to the world of boys! It's a wonderful world and you'll love every minute of it!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!
You know what that means right? Sarah's hand-me-downs won't do so you'll have to SHOP for all new stuff!!! Hope you still have credit with GAP! Yeah baby boy Cobb!!! Congrats to you all!!!
congrats to you all, and yea most of all for a good health report!! I'll have little boy stuff to hand down by the time yours is born (just a few hours away now, remember?)
I woke up this morning thinking about you and the first thought was you an Brent are going to have a boy...really! And then I see what you have on your blog and I am now assured why my thoughts were as they were. Congrates to all of you. Love you....
36 comments:
Brent, Erin and Sarah,
CONGRATULATIONS! So glad to hear your little boy is healthy! So excited for you all! What wonderful news!
Love,
Dan, Colleen and Noah
wow a brother for sarah!
We love you, Baby Boy Cobb!
Boy, oh Boy! Congrats to all the Cobbs :)
Yay! Healthy IS the best part. Congratulations!
Congrats! That's great news. Daphne
Congratulations! I just made my blog announcement today that we're expecting in January 2008. No word yet on the sex.
Hope things are well in AL! I don't know how far you are from Anniston, but maybe you'll meet the pastor your mom and I are friends with while you're living in the state.
Yeah! Congratulations to you all. Sarah is going to love having a baby brother.
Yay! Congrats! Looks like lots of blue in your near future :)
Yay! Congrats! Sarah is going to just love her baby brother.
Cobb Family,
Congrats, life in your household will never be the same with a boy - take my work for it they are so unpredictable to say the least. but therre isn othing better when they climb on your lap to snuggle.
YA....Brent's going to be a Little League Coach!!!!
I was really hoping for a boy...or a girl!
waou, congratulations, you're really a lucky girl, your team will be perfect ;)
French mom
Congratulations! What great news for you guys.
Oh, yay! Boys are SO much fun. They can be noisy and get oh so dirty - but there's something special about having a little man head over heels in love with his momma - good times! Congrats!
Awwww, how very exciting. I bet Pigbear will LOVE being a big sister to her new baby brother.
Congratulations! I have two boys myself and could not be happier. Now, what kind of name will you give him that will be able to meet 'the pigbear'? That's tough!
Amanda AZ
We're so happy! I too am looking foward to seeing what nicknames Uncle T will have for this little guy (yikes!)
How EXCITING for us to now spoil the boy in the family =)
how exciting! a little brother for sarah!
Now that is exciting! Congratulations to you three!
Erin!!! Thats so exciting!!!!!!! What a great family you have and now you get to experience a whole new world! Congrats on everything -Hope Sarah's excited too!!
Best wishes...
Keri
Go Team Blue! Boys rock! :)
Congrats to all of you, I know you guys are excited. So glad to hear he's doing good!
Yeah! Such exciting news!
YAY!!! Congrats! It's so amazing to have both a boy and a girl - you'll love it!
I knew it!!! I just had a feeling! Welcome to the world of boys! It's a wonderful world and you'll love every minute of it!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!
You know what that means right? Sarah's hand-me-downs won't do so you'll have to SHOP for all new stuff!!! Hope you still have credit with GAP! Yeah baby boy Cobb!!! Congrats to you all!!!
congrats to you all, and yea most of all for a good health report!! I'll have little boy stuff to hand down by the time yours is born (just a few hours away now, remember?)
Yeah!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! How perfect!! Sarah's going to love her baby brother!!
Congrats!
Congratulations Erin! Can't wait to see another little Cobb.
Brandy
I woke up this morning thinking about you and the first thought was you an Brent are going to have a boy...really! And then I see what you have on your blog and I am now assured why my thoughts were as they were.
Congrates to all of you.
Love you....
Congratulations Erin! I'm so happy for you! Sarah will for sure have a blast playing Mommy to the new little man! God bless!
Kristi Smith
Yippee a boy! Congratulations on your little miracle. BTW what's up with 90%? (-:
Hooray for having a momma's boy!! I LOVE it.
Katie...did you start a blog? I noticed you have a bloggers name now...fill us in!
So happy for you all! Boys are fun. . . and Sarah needs to have a little boy around since she can't see Hayden every day!
Post a Comment