Monday, March 12, 2007

photographer's paradise

If the big guy (or gal) is taking requests I think I've found where I'd like to go when I die. I have lots and lots and lots to share about our trip to the South Carolina shore but for now, just this...



I promise to post more soon...thanks for not giving up on me while I was gone!

9 comments:

Megan said...

Lovely, just lovely. Can't wait to see more. Glad you had a good time.

Amy said...

I can't wait to see the rest. That dress is just gorgeous! Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photograph! Can't wait to see more!!

Wendy said...

OKay- thank goodness you are back! I have been dying for more pics!! I can never get enough of yours. And I am addicted to blogging now (Thanks you SUSIE!!) so I am always checking for new stuff! Can't wait to see the pics. I am sure you checked your site meter, and saw people STILL visited, and you were like "Duh, I told them I was going to be gone!"

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You're back! I was in withdrawal. Can't wait to see your photos. Daphne

J.J. said...

been waiting for these! i know that place must have been amazing to shoot at!

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE BACK! And yes, I was one of the dorks who still checked while you were away even though I knew you wouldn't have anything new posted. Once in a while you just need to see a picture of Pigbear to make you smile so you can get through your day! Glad you had a good time and I can't wait to see and hear more!

Janice said...

This is such a beautiful preview!! It looks like a Baby Gap ad! Hope you guys had a good time.

I too checked your site even though I knew you were gone but I also love looking at your comments to check out their blogs. :-)

Shelley said...

Loving her little white sundress and beautiful location. We're expecting 80 here today in SC, bet you wish you were still here.