Sunday, March 04, 2007

bye bye Daddy

That sounds like a sad title, doesn't it? It's not nearly as depressing as it sounds. Sarah and I are headed out tomorrow morning for a week in HILTON HEAD! (told you it wasn't depressing) Samantha's in-laws graciously invited us to spend the week at their summer home and we are thrilled to be headed east tomorrow. I'll be sure to post a gazillion photos when we get back next weekend but this week will be void of any blogging or potd'ing. Sorry! Here are a few pics of Pi'bears and her Daddy to hold you over...







Some of you may have already read this on my photography blog but it's worth repeating: I'll be in the Monterey Bay area the last week of March. If anyone is interested in booking a session I'll make time to do a limited number while I'm there. Email me at erkatco@yahoo.com if you're interested!

14 comments:

Janice said...

No Pigbear for a week?? Oh no! I'll miss seeing photos of her and all her adventures but hope you guys have a wonderful time!!!

Megan said...

Boy, I wish Monterey wasn't a 4 hour trip away. I would love you to do photos of the boy when he comes. Have a safe trip this week.

Anonymous said...

A whole week without checking your blog? UGH! Have a GREAT TRIP and I hope to see you when you come to town!! Tell Lori she has to bring you by my house for a visit! I'll think about the photo session too - I'd love to have you do a family portrait down in our oak grove but my guys are a huge pain in the you-know-what to get to take pictures.

Anonymous said...

Have fun in HH! I'm in Charleston, and the temp is going to be pushing 70s this week- you should be able to take some great outside shots!

J.J. said...

have soooooooooooo much fun - so jealous that you get to go there!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, Erin!!

Anonymous said...

Look at all of Sarah's teeth! Have a great time, Gina

Shelley said...

The second picture is really sweet. I'm in Sumter SC only a couple of hours from Hilton Head. I haven't been but I've heard great things. Have a wonderful week.

Susie PSU said...

Have fun with Samantha!

Marla said...

You're so gonna love Monterey! We lived there for a few years when hubby was in the Navy. It is gorgeous and tons of fun stuff to do. My favorite is the aquarium!!

Joyce said...

I'm sure you all will miss each other....I'm one of the fortunate ones, as I will be able to see you and Sarah while here in California.

Have a safe trip.
Love you...

Noel said...

Oh you just gotta love little girls with their daddys! Have fun on you trip!

Julie Luse said...

Hey I found your blog via A Day In Our Life...I live in Boulder, CO. I'm enjoying your blog and I think I will add you to my bloglines so I can check back. Just a quick question, how do you get your layout, it's awesome! Love you photography!
Julie :)

A.K. said...

WE MISS YOU!!! hurry back!