Besides a trip to daddy's work to get some baybgap paperwork signed and notarized, it's been just another day in the life of the pigbear.
And I love that. The cluelessness about this whole thing is wonderful. Just like when we found out she was a semi-finalist...I remember being so happy that she didn't have a clue. Wouldn't want her celebrity status to go to that silly head! ha!
So here she is yesterday, just playing with her boat...
And for those of you who have been asking about the boy winner...it's sweet little Jon. His mom was kind enough to send his photo so you guys can go "oh yeah...now I remember!"

10 comments:
He is a cutie too! Glad you and his mom have been in touch. Sarah looks like such a big girl in all of these pictures -- what happened to our baby Sarah?
Hi Erin! Congratulations on the Baby Gap Victory... of course we all knew your little princess would win! I can't believe how great the lighting is on all of your photos... do you use a flash or do you just have amazing lighting in your home?
Jon is so cute, too! How crazy is it that his mom found you guys?
I was also thinking the same as amber...are you using flash in your indoor photos? Ever since winter arrived, it always seems dark in my house.
I actually voted for this little guy! How exciting.
I wonder how many votes little Pigbear got?
Where in the world are you going to have that big bear live?
Hopefully Gap will do some photos with the two cute kiddos together!
Oh, and that lighting. . . I think it's mostly just Erin's amazing talent at capturing it, but I'll also say this is Colorado where the sun shines almost every day (even during the winter)!
Jon is a little cutie pie, too! Love the cute photos of Sarah and her boat! ;)
That is the innocence of a child and a good thing, when things get HOT in their lives...like being a Baby Gap Winner!!
Congrats, once again, to Sarah & the proud parents!!!
Love You....
That's what makes cute babies so cute, they have no ego!
BTW, I work with a guy who won a Pampers photo contest when he was a baby. The good news is... he's still cute and is a really nice guy too.
Hey, we have that boat from Discovery Toys... and we love it!!! :) This littl guy was who I was voting for... nice! :)
Post a Comment