Monday, January 01, 2007
a girl needs her accessories
I had an ah-ha moment early in 2006 when I realized that I didn't really need to keep buying new clothes, I just needed a few new accessories every now and then to bring new life to the cute things I already own. Apparently, Sarah has learned that life lesson much faster than I did. Whenever she sees me wearing a fun necklace or bracelet she immediately starts signing "pretty" and reaching for it. 90% of the time my "pretty" ends up on HER arm or neck. Yesterday it dawned on me that I had a stash of old mardi gras and dress-up beads in the garage which have since become Sarah's new obsession and a welcome diversion from stealing my jewelry! So check her out with some of her fave accessories...I hear they're all the rage in 2007...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
You gotta give it to her, the girl sure does know what she likes!
HAHA, I love that last shot.
Heehee! So cute! A girl can never have too many accessories! ;)
You are doing so great with that flash--the pics with the sunglasses look amazing!
So cute!
I can truly relate to the jewelry...the sunglasses in the garage; perhaps a pair from Elton John or a Hells Angel??? There are some things in ones life to prepare for the fun things in life....accessories!
Love this blog...love you..
gotta love it!
Post a Comment