Don't you hate when a blogger you really enjoy makes an off-handed comment like "I'll be posting again in a day or two complete with pictures of the Shertzers who are headed here for a visit" and then fails miserably to follow through? Gosh, I sure do. Check out Amy's blog though for a nice recap of our visit. (And then congratulate her on her awesome marathon run!)
In an effort to sway you from getting exasperated with my failure to follow through I'm offering this list of reasons why I'm a lame-o blogger this week:
- we're currently dealing with our second bout of stomach nastiness since baby E's birth. Lovely.
- thrush. Even better.
- our house is infested with mice. Nasty.
- Christmas is in how many days? I'm so not even close to ready.
- I miss the Shertzers.
- I miss the Clarks.
I hope to be back to my regularly-scheduled happy-go-lucky self soon. I hope, I hope, I hope.
21 comments:
I hope so, too! :o)
Glad you're back. I hope you're all feeling better ASAP!
yeah.
i've probably checked your blog 5+ times a day for the last few days! i look forward to your complete return and hopefully all that nasty stuff will go away soon!!!
Hang in there. You'll be yourself in no time. But you'll always miss your friends...
I miss you too, girlfriend.
Sounds like you've definitely got A LOT going on!! But we still miss you!
I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you are well soon.
Oh, I so wish I was still there so that I could help you out! Hang in there, it really will get better. Promise!
OH, gosh! That all sounds VERY challenging!! Hang in there!!!!
Yikes, Erin, thats a lot of stuff to deal with!!! I know you have family nearby, but if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to let me know, ok? I hope everyone is feeling better very soon.
ugh, oh gosh. whose stomach nastiness??? so sorry. the magic of christmas is not far off...
I hope your life get back to normal sometime soon.
...hope you're all feeling better soon...
French mom
I think it's been amazing that you've blogged as much as you have since E. came...I mean, he's not even a month old - you are such a superstar. Rest and get back to us later.
love!
Yuck! My sincerest empathy. I've seen the thrush thing before, and that would be bad enough in conjunction w/ the stomach nasties... but MICE, too? We'll hope it stops here, and you won't be fighting locusts next. ;-)
I totaly understand..with "all" that has been in your life.
Looking forward to reading your blog, but, just get better.
Any one of those on it's own is a decent excuse for being too busy to blog!! Hope you're back on track very soon....
Yuck for stomach nastiness and thrush! Hope you all feel better soon...
Awh, man, that sounds like a really not nice list of stuff. this too shall pass!
Hey woman,
The church scripture today mentioned Ephraim and made me think of you guys. Hope that you are settling into a routine! Happy early Holiday!
I've been thinking of you guys a lot lately. Stay strong and feel better! -- eric
Post a Comment