



I'm so glad we live closer to all of Sarah's grandparents now. She's a lucky girl with 3 complete sets of them and they all spoil her rotten (and that's not even counting her four great grandparents!). I mean, for real, who else will let you paint all over your belly and then take a bath in the middle of the day? Certainly not me!





16 comments:
What...no painting on your belly? He/he...very cute documentation of your/her fun!
How delightful!
Oh how I wish we were close to grandparents. Sniff, sniff.
My mom was a believer in popsicles in the bath tub on hot days. I wish she'd also thought of paint! Lovely pictures.
precious.
Now, I didn't plan the phone call, and I did get off in time to clean the tub of all the paint. Sure was fun when she discovered that her belly was a better canvas than grama's scrap paper. I love that baby, I mean, big girl!
Gorgeous pictures. The house in the background, looks like it just came out of a magazine shoot! Just beautiful!!!!
That looks like so much fun! And, yeah, you should have provided her your own belly canvas. It would have been quite the masterpiece!
so i was thinking when you first said "paint da belly" that you were refering to YOUR belly before i saw the pictures- that might be a fun activity to blog!!!
I thought that Sarah would have painted your belly. Funny that Grama let Sarah paint her own belly. Great pics!
i thought this was going to be about her painting YOUR belly:) now that is something i'm looking forward to:)
She's a lucky girl indeed!! And not just because she has all those grandparents and great grandparents, but great parents too!!
Belly painting sounds like fun - I might have to try it some time!! :0
I absolutely love the last picture!
Wow, your mom is brave letting her paint like that.
hey...I thought I would get your attention with a comment on your blog...guess you have given up on your emails???
Love the wonderful photos.
Love,
Miss Joyce
She's a regular Jackson Pollack - nice to "see" you, Terry :)
Wow, that was awesome photography.
Your girl is adorable:)
Angie
We were just catching up on the past few entries - Leah's only comment on this one is that Sarah is "na-ted." And, the day at the farm looked wonderful! We've been wishing that Young's Jersey Dairy was closer!
Post a Comment