That's not fair! No posts for days and now a secret? Or is it just a cute shirt. You are leaving us to speculate. Hmmmm . . . Did your home sell, are you having another baby (that's my top pick) or are you now a Gap model too???? I suppose we will just have to wait and see.
Is it a new baby on the way??? Because if it is, your life will surely change once again. How wonderful and exciting it will be! Please, please, PLEASE tell us!!!
See what happens when you don't give us anything for a week then throw us a teaser? Your fans go wild!! Better watch out or your blog might crash!! :-)
26 comments:
That's not fair! No posts for days and now a secret? Or is it just a cute shirt. You are leaving us to speculate. Hmmmm . . . Did your home sell, are you having another baby (that's my top pick) or are you now a Gap model too???? I suppose we will just have to wait and see.
Amanda (AZ)
How exciting!
Brandy
I have SEEN THIS SHIRT BEFORE and I am 99% sure what the back says. But I won't give it away to your other readers! Yeah!
Cute.
On a side note: In this photo I can really see Brent in Sarah's face!
Sarah.. you can tell me I live so far away in California, I won't tell anybody!
Erin, I sure hope you having another baby!
Sharon
Are we going to find out what the secret is any time soon? She is so adorable. She actually looks like she is keeping something to herself!
That really isn't fair to do this to us!!! PLEASE TELL US NOW!
hehe...I've seen this shirt before! Won't spoil the fun though. :)
;)
i'm guessing its another baby!
EEEK! (can you hear squealing? I'm squealing?!)
NOT FAIR!!! Seriously, Brent was the last one to post something and now there is finally a Sarah-ism and that's all we get?
I bet there's another GAP baby on the way! : )
~Kim
Congratulations, Sarah --- do you want a baby brother or a baby sister (or one of each??). Shhhhhhh.......we won't tell! :-)))))
Ciao,
Dee
YAY!
Oh wow, I bet ther is an exciting announcement coming up. =)
Is it a new baby on the way??? Because if it is, your life will surely change once again. How wonderful and exciting it will be! Please, please, PLEASE tell us!!!
How long do we have to wait? I can't stand it, do tell!!
Hmmmmmm....you've got us all guessing!!! you stinker! Spill it - we wonna know pigbear's secret!!! Pretty please!!!!
Adorable picture! Can't wait to see the other side of Sarah's shirt :)
Pigbear, I have replied to your post. I can hardly contain my excitement.
I have never seen this shirt, but I think you are going to spill the beans shortly. ABOUT TIME!!
Congratulations Erin and family! ;)
CUTE!!!! Oh I could just eat her up Erin!! LOL!!
See what happens when you don't give us anything for a week then throw us a teaser? Your fans go wild!! Better watch out or your blog might crash!! :-)
he/he...hmmm, a Christmas delivery perhaps??
You're good!
Post a Comment