Monday, March 13, 2006

still a sick puppy


Went back to the doctor today and were reassured that Sarah will be fine...we just need to get through this rough patch. She's still happy as can be when she's diaperless, fed, and pooping all over the place. So much fun for mommy!

Yesterday we just laid around and tried to recover from our middle of the night adventure the night before. Sarah's turned into quite the cuddle-bug of late.

Thanks for the kind thoughts and pigbear prayers!

4 comments:

J.J. said...

awwww...such a cute shot of the two of you. you hate for them to be sick, but the one benefit is the extra cuddles:)

Anonymous said...

Hope she's feeling better! Give her big hugs and kisses from Scott and I... Gary stopped by Richmond on his Harley this weekend and loved all the pictures of Sarah we showed him!!!
-A.K.-

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear your little Sarah is sick. I can feel for you and Brent. When our kids are ill, we are too. Just another bonding with our child.
Love to all.
Joyce & Bill

J.J. said...

I realize I already commented on this one...but didn't know where else to write that your new banner is AWESOME!! way to go:)