what sweet pictures! i know you must be crazy busy since you're blogging less than normal! hope packing and other photography stuff is going great...alabama for the summer?! we'll be there right after the wedding for 6 weeks!!! i wanna meet up!
Awwww, Sarah is so adorable and it looks like she couldn't be having a better time!
Thanks for sharing these photos with us. It's so important to have grandparents involved.Love you....
I sure wish I had as many people love me as Sarah does!! She's one lucky little girl!! (Did you ever get my email about which photos I wanted to order?)
Very cute. Love those special moments.
so sweet!
She's such a cutie! Looks like she loves company! When are her pics going to go up in Baby Gap? I keep popping in and looking out for herChris
What an awesome time we had!!!Thank you :)
Aww, so sweet! Sarah looks like a big girl with her bangs and ponytail. I love how calm and sweet she looks in these...like you can feel the love :)
I am so jealous of the natural light in your house. What great momemnts captured.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
what sweet pictures! i know you must be crazy busy since you're blogging less than normal! hope packing and other photography stuff is going great...
alabama for the summer?! we'll be there right after the wedding for 6 weeks!!! i wanna meet up!
Awwww, Sarah is so adorable and it looks like she couldn't be having a better time!
Thanks for sharing these photos with us. It's so important to have grandparents involved.
Love you....
I sure wish I had as many people love me as Sarah does!! She's one lucky little girl!! (Did you ever get my email about which photos I wanted to order?)
Very cute. Love those special moments.
so sweet!
She's such a cutie! Looks like she loves company! When are her pics going to go up in Baby Gap? I keep popping in and looking out for her
Chris
What an awesome time we had!!!
Thank you :)
Aww, so sweet! Sarah looks like a big girl with her bangs and ponytail. I love how calm and sweet she looks in these...like you can feel the love :)
I am so jealous of the natural light in your house. What great momemnts captured.
Post a Comment