Sunday, April 15, 2007

Can you put lipstick on a Pigbear?

Hi all, Daddy blogging here. As I was putting together our family video from Easter, I decided to share this clip (thanks for the inspiration, Kathy).

The Easter Bunny herself, Aunt Lori, sent some goodies for Sarah and Charlotte. By FAR the biggest hit was a plastic lipstick toy--I received several applications throughout the weekend myself. Just watch the video, and I think you'll be able to get a sense of Sarah's excitement.

So thanks to Lori, and Stan, Sue, Megan, and Charlotte for a great weekend. Now, if you don't mind, I have an appointment to get my face made.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brent!! What a great video clip. I think you should help fill in for DeeDee more often since she's been too busy to blog as much as usual. All of us Pigbear fans get antsy when there aren't new blogs - you can help appease us!!

Megan said...

Too cute. What a girlie girl. Love the videos.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brent, you made my day. I love, love, love seeing videos of that sweet little Pigbear. I'm so glad she liked the lipstick. I promise I'll stay away from the nail polish until she’s at least three!

Susie PSU said...

Lipstick on the chin. I'll have to remember to put MINE there! I can't believe how big she has gotten - to see her walking and talking like a kid is unbelievable! I have missed everything!

Wendy said...

Adorable video! Loved it. What a doll putting the lipstick on! Loved that stage!!

Anonymous said...

love the videoand hearing her talk! Erin, just wanted to let you know that the babygap in Anniston has Sarah's picture up! Thought you and Brent would be proud!:)

A.K. said...

love the clip! great job brent!

can't wait till we all meet up in Alabama! Thanks for your message Erin- you got me excited about Alabama!

I'll take pigbear for a "girlie" date and we'll do make up and all that fun stuff!

the larsons said...

I can't believe she is old enough to talk! Where has the time gone? She is so adorable. Stella loves to watch people (we know it's not her mom) put on their "makeups"!

Shana-Lynn said...

How precious. Love that video. Thanks for sharing.

A.K. said...

thanks for checking in on me today.. we are hanging in there... knowing all my "blogging buddies" were checking in was very comforting...

Dana said...

How sweet! My daughter is about the same age. It's such a fun time! We finally got to Baby Gap today and saw the Pigbear in all her glory in St. Louis. She is so lovely!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just LOVE this age?!?! She is just so cute! and what a cute little voice :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Brent, you've really brightened my day with that precious video. I just love hearing your voices, too--makes you all seem a little closer. Next thing we know, the Pigbear will be in those Clinique ads!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss that Pigbear! I just can't make it til summer...

La maman de MaƩ et de Loan said...

Sooooo funny!!! She's really cute! Love her voice!