Saturday, February 04, 2006

...and little babes all in a row


Sarah's first playgroup!!! About a month ago some friends and I started a new moms group. There are 8 girls who are all experiencing motherhood for the first time. Ages range from 2 months to 8 months and we even have a set of twins. The moms meet "just us" once a month for coffee and once a week for playdates with the babies. Here are a few pics from our first baby meeting last week. Samantha was a wonderful hostess and we think the babies had great fun - can anyone believe we were actually able to get them all lined up and happy for these shots?? Watch out Anne Geddes!

3 comments:

J.J. said...

aw they are adorablE!! HOW Fun!

Anonymous said...

I had to take a double take at those babies. Sarah looks just like her Aunt May-May.

Anonymous said...

Okay--actually, I disagree. She looks like her Momma in this one. My mother has a picture of baby Erin that is almost identical.