First thing this morning we headed to the park for my very last photo shoot before the move of our sweet Caroline. I really don't know what she and Sarah will do without each other. To say nothing of how their mothers will survive.
Here's Sarah's best buddy at our house yesterday, playing dolls...



And here's our girl at the diner for breakfast this morning.




Since our kitchen is officially closed I'm thankful Sarah enjoys eating out. And thankful for friends who invite us over for seven-month old bratwurst. Hey, we gotta eat somewhere, right?
14 comments:
Great photos as always, Erin!!!
hi erin I love your Pictures, you are so talented! I wish you and your family the best in your new adventure.I hope that you will share your life with us at the new place. Take care, sarah Murphy ssdomh@yahoo.com
can't believe you will be here soon!!!! can't wait to see you all and give that little pigbear a BIG HUG!!! we all know its gonna be a well photographed and blogged event with me and you involved!!!
What's wrong with 7 month old brats?!?! I thought that was a gourmet treat! Love the dolly pictures.
That Caroline is so darn cute. Great pics. June seemed so far away and now it's 4 days. Blah!
Brandy
Love that second shot, so crisp and clean. Good luck on your move, it will go smoothly, don't worry!
7 month old brats were actually not bad. . . but the company was even better! Okay, I can't think about you moving anymore, but it's so hard not to. . .
Good luck on your move and enjoy having your hubbie around.
Great pics as always!
It makes me teary thinking about you leaving a place and people you obviously love so much! The saving grace is that you'll be much closer to family (I'll bet your mom is just giddy!) and already have friends anxiously waiting your arrival. With blogs and email, it's so much easier to stay in touch, so it'll almost be like you didn't really leave.
I hope all goes wel with your move, and you enjoy your new home!! YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!! Take it easy, and enjoy the packers!!
It's almost here. Have fun with the girls eating on boxes Monday, and think of us that already left. It's hard. I know.
I know this will be hard for all..but remember friends will always be friends. There's always the phone and email.
Love to you all...
so sad! gosh i so remember the leaving of all of you years ago in dayton - so not fun.
Your photos of Caroline are beautiful! We're getting ready to move toward the end of the month so I feel your pain. Good luck in Alabama!
Post a Comment