So, the pigbear...

Right after this picture was snapped by daddy she went into a raging fit and we couldn't decide whether she looked like a cute, pink pig or a raging, hungry bear - hence, pigbear.
Princess Pigbear more appropriately.
As the current sole heir to RF Cobb Rental properties, she must be a princess.
8 comments:
That is the cutes Pigbear I have ever seen. Do you know where I can get one?
aww erin she's adorable! i want MORE!
Okay--so, we are on the phone at nine talking about setting up a blog and by nine fifty-two, you have one--That's way cuter than mine! : )
You are incredible, Erin--and I mean that in the most loveing and sincere way. Our girl is cute too.
Jared
PS: apparently, I can't spell LOVING.....hmmm...
I've heard bad things about My Space, so congrats on your move to this more legitimate site. Princess Pigbear is a cutie and her name reminds me of a mystery plush/rope dog toy Avery & Tavis have. We call it the monkey-dog-bear-toy. I hope this blog works - it's my first :)
Lizzz...
I've heard a certain handsome family member gave her the nickname "pigbear" how about some credit. ;) I'll post our pics from Xmas on snapfish, you may want to add some from that collection. Uncle T
If she is "princess" Pigbear, I guess I must be "queen mother" Pigbear! And proud of it!! It's great being a grama!
OK the name makes TOTAL sense now!! awww!!
So, I searched way back to the beginning of your blog postings to see what the little princess looked like when she was tiny!
Post a Comment